The Mildura region is well served by flights from Melbourne. The distance to the airport from Mildura city is 11 kilometres which takes approximately 10 minutes by vehicle.
QantasLink operates daily return services between Melbourne and Mildura with connections from all ports.
Virgin Australia operates daily return services between Melbourne and Mildura with connections from a number of ports.
Regional Express Airlines (REX)
Rex flies daily from Melbourne to Mildura. Rex also fly to and from Mildura from; Adelaide, Broken Hill and Sydney.
The trip from Melbourne to Mildura is 566 kilometres by train and bus (there is no direct train route to Mildura). The journey takes approximately 7 hours. Travel by train to Swan Hill or Bendigo and then take the V/Line Coach connection to Mildura.
Several coach companies offer services to and from Mildura:
Greyhound travels daily to and from Adelaide and Sydney to Mildura.
V/Line Countrylink provides services from Melbourne and Albury.
Mildura is at the meeting point of a network of major highways. Make your way to Mildura from:
- Melbourne via Ballarat along The Sunraysia Highway
- Along the Murray River on the Murray Valley Highway
- Melbourne via Bendigo along the Calder Highway all the way
- Adelaide via the Sturt Highway
- Sydney along the Silver City Highway
- Broken Hill along the Silver City Highway