Abstract submission is now open.
Abstract should be a maximum length of 400 words.
How to submit an abstract
- Go to the Abstract Submission Author Login page
- Log in to the conference system as an Author
- First time users will have to create an account with the ANU conference system. On opening the Abstract Submission Author Login page, you will see a warning notice at the top of the Abstract Submission page that looks like this: “If you have not yet made a submission to this meeting you must register your details with the submission system. Click here…” Select the Click Here link to create your account and password.
- Once you have created an author account with the system, you can log in as an author.
- Follow the steps to submit your abstract.
If you have any problems or queries about submitting an abstract, contact Dr Craig Strong at firstname.lastname@example.org